project news Spire Park

Townhead Parish Church with its landmark spire was built in the 1860's. The Gothic spire, which is all that remains of the original building, stands at 250 feet, and was when built, the highest physical feature within the City boundaries. The park project is now nearing completion. Salvaged carved stone heads by Mossman have been incorporated into the design.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags